Need to activate your web account?
The following two criteria must be met in order to set up your web account:
- You are an active dues-paying employee (or currently on a short term/long term leave of absence) working in CSU 52's jurisdiction
- For new employees, it may take up to 2-3 weeks to appear in our membership database
- You have provided our office with a personal (non-work) email address
Steps to set up your account for the first time:
- Please provide our office with a personal (non-work) email address by:
- Emailing [email protected], or
- Phoning (780) 448-8900 during office hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
- After your email has been entered into our membership database (after you receive a Welcome email), return to this Sign In page and select the below button
Activate My Account
- Enter your email address and select Submit
- You should receive an automated email within a few minutes (be sure to check your spam/junk folder)
- Follow the link in the automated email to set up your password
A non-work (personal) email address is required. Your work email is owned by your employer and cannot be used to create an account.