May 23, 2023
We are working diligently on resolving an email issue that is preventing some users from receiving automated messages (includes Username and Password Reset prompts, and event registration confirmations). If you require an account setup, password reset, or Zoom link for an online event you've registered for, please email Lan at [email protected].
We understand this is frustrating for our users and staff. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Need to activate your web account?
The following two criteria must be met in order to set up your web account:
- You are an active dues-paying employee (or currently on a short term/long term leave of absence) working in CSU 52's jurisdiction
- For new employees, it may take up to 2-3 weeks to appear in our membership database
- You have provided our office with a personal (non-work) email address
Steps to set up your account for the first time:
- Please provide our office with a personal (non-work) email address by:
- Emailing [email protected], or
- Phoning (780) 448-8900 during office hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
- After your email has been entered into our membership database, return to this Sign In page and select the below button
Activate My Account
- Enter your email address and select Submit
- You should receive an automated email within a few minutes (be sure to check your spam/junk folder)
- Follow the link in the automated email to set up your password
A non-work (personal) email address is required. Your work email is owned by your employer and cannot be used to create an account.