The Shop Stewards Assembly invites all CSU 52 Members to attend this informative Shop Steward Training Session with guest speaker Laura Jeffreys, CSU 52 Labour Relations Officer.
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
- Different types of seniority
- Which type of seniority is in your Collective Agreement
- Benefits of seniority: vacation, selection, layoff
- When and how to use seniority in the hiring process
- Other factors during hiring: Duty to Accommodate, lateral transfers
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
11150 – 82 Street NW
Free parking available
Please help us plan ahead – RSVP your attendance online:
|Click here to RSVP|