Posted April 30, 2019
Special Presentation: Retiree Benefits
Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA)
ARTA is a member-centred organization with the goal of supporting an engaged lifestyle after retirement. ARTA provides a number of services to its members, including:
- All CSU 52 retirees, with 5+ years of services, may participate in the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan
- Edvantage member discount program
- Special partner discounts
- Regular communication to members regarding retiree topics (magazine, e-newsletter, website)
- One-time enrollment period for previous CSU 52 retirees
The CSU 52 Board of Directors invites all Members to attend this informative Session – refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
If planning to attend, please present your Membership Card upon entering. To apply for a new or replacement Membership Card, click here.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
11150 – 82 Street NW
Free parking available