I hereby make application for membership in Civic Service Union 52, and agree to abide by its Constitution & Bylaws.
- I do most solemnly declare that I will, to the best of my ability, support and obey the Constitution & Bylaws of this Union and any rules, regulations, policies, practices, lawful orders and decisions adopted by this Union.
- I will assist my fellow Members and I will not purposely or knowingly wrong a Member of this Union.
- I will not support, organize or assist in the withdrawal of Members from this Union.
- I will not engage in any conduct prejudicial to the good order and welfare of this Union.
- Should I breach this Oath, I shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights of membership in the Union.
- To all this, I pledge my word and honour to observe and keep this Oath as long as I remain a Member of this Union.
Alternatively, you may submit a written Membership Card Application. Click on the below link for the PDF Version to print.
Advantages of a Union Card
- You may vote in Union elections:
– President and other Board of Director positions
– Negotiations Committee
– Collective Agreement
– Special elections; for example, on proposed changes to benefits
- You may attend Union meetings
- You may take part in social functions (eg. Kids’ Christmas Party, Spring Banquet)
- You may qualify for education reimbursements
- Your children/dependant(s) may qualify for Student Bursaries
New Member Handbook
Click on the below link for the PDF Version of the New Member Handbook.