Posted December 22, 2020
Members, please join us virtually for the first General Membership Meeting of 2021!
Notable Agenda items:
- Nominations & Election of Committee Positions
- Visit the ‘Sit on a Committee’ page to view available positions
- Any active member in good standing can nominate another active member in good standing during the meeting
- Election polling will be done electronically – attendees will receive a link after the meeting to submit their vote(s) online
- Presentation & Approval of 2021 Budget, including Honorariums for Committees and Expense Reimbursement Rates
- Notices of Motion (deadline)
- Any Constitution & Bylaws amendments must be presented at this meeting before voting in April
Registration and a Membership Card in good standing are required to access the online meeting.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
5:30 pm Start
Online via Zoom
Have you applied for a CSU 52 Membership Card?
Available Board Position: Contractual Unit Director, Capital Power
Deferred from the December 2020 General Meeting:
Are you an active member in good standing of the Capital Power bargaining unit and interested in sitting on the CSU 52 Board of Directors as a Contractual Unit Director? No nominations were received during the recent election period for this position (2-year term ending December 31, 2022) – we are therefore seeking an expression of interest during this upcoming General Meeting.
Read more about the position of Contractual Unit Director: