Updated January 22, 2021
Information regarding EPCOR Negotiations will be posted here.
Posted January 22, 2021
The EPCOR-CSU 52 Negotiations Committee would like to gather input from EPCOR Members. Please virtually attend one or both of two available upcoming meetings with the Committee by registering at the below links.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 – 6:00 p.m. start on Zoom:
Register at https://csu52-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tdOqtpjkpEtNgOxb8kADBoq2lmJfXMFRd
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021 – 6:00 p.m. start on Zoom:
Register at https://csu52-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtdOqoqjgrHNAdEy_GI3mchpRflQ0ZlKlX
Posted December 10, 2020
Your CSU 52 EPCOR Negotiations Committee is preparing for collective bargaining and needs your input via a short survey.
The Negotiations Survey must not be completed during EPCOR work hours. We ask that you please take your time in completing the survey, we we need to enter the negotiations process well informed and with real examples of issues that our Members are facing.
The Negotiations Survey is available for access until 11:59 p.m. MST of Friday, December 18, 2020.
If you are a current CSU 52 EPCOR Member and did not receive an email regarding the password-protected Survey, please contact our office at 780-448-8900 or email@example.com
Negotiations Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020epcor-survey
The CSU 52 EPCOR Negotiations Committee, responsible for bargaining with the employer, is comprised of:
- Teresa Doblanko – Contractual Unit Director, EPCOR (CSU 52 Board of Directors)
- Greg Derkach – Member-at-Large (also Treasurer, CSU 52 Board of Directors)
- Cathy Williams –Member-at-Large
- Joe Childs – Chief Negotiator & Director of Labour Relations (CSU 52)
- Richard Colwell – Labour Relations Officer (CSU 52)
EPCOR Negotiations | 2017-2018 (last round)