The Capital Power CSU 52 Collective Agreement expired on December 13, 2014, and the Negotiations Committee members are already at work. Your committee members are:
- Joe Childs, CSU 52 Chief Spokesperson
- Amanda Pickett, CSU 52 Business Agent
- Kevin Parry, Genesee Operations, Bargaining Committee Member
- Joanna Paterson, Finance, Bargaining Committee Member
As you know, the Collective Agreement expired at the end of 2014. However, the Alberta Labour Relations Code automatically extends the terms of the Collective Agreement. This is referred to as “bridging.” All of the Collective Agreement’s terms and conditions continue to apply while in bargaining. Bridging continues until the parties enter into a new Collective Agreement or until a legal strike or lockout takes place.
We need your input! We need to know your thoughts:
- What should our top priority be at the bargaining table this year?
- Here’s your chance to identify the issues that concern you the most.
- Do you have suggestions for proposals in bargaining to improve our contract?
Remember – we are negotiating on your behalf.
Please take the time to complete our survey. The survey is available on our website. If you would like a paper copy of the survey, please contact the Union office.
Instructions for accessing the online survey:
- Go to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015CSU52CPSurveyThe survey has closed.
- A password is required to enter the survey, letters in lower case:
*Characters entered are: ‘h’ – ‘e’ – ‘a’ – ‘r’ – ‘:’ (colon) – ‘m’ – ‘e’
You will have until the end of the day on Monday, February 23, 2015 to complete the survey online.
Remember, we are negotiating on your behalf and we need your input. Please take some time to think about what you would like to see changed and let us know by either filling out the online survey or the paper version. We ask that you complete the survey on your own time. All replies will be kept confidential.
Joe Childs, CSU 52 Chief Spokesperson
Amanda Pickett, CSU 52 Business Agent
Kevin Parry, Genesee Operations, Bargaining Committee Member
Joanna Paterson, Finance, Bargaining Committee Member