Summer Photo Contest
VIEW ALL PHOTOS
- The entrant (person submitting the photos) must be a current CSU 52
- By entering, the entrant warrants and represents the following with respect
to their submission:
- entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the submission and its
- photos were take solely by the entrant;
- entrant should seek prior permission from supervisors for any photos
taken on employer property and must be work appropriate;
- submission will not infringe on any rights of third parties;
- any third parties appearing in the submission have given their
consent to having their photo be entered into the contest.
- The contest will end on August 31, 2022, 23:59 MST.
- No purchase is necessary or required to enter and to win. Receipt of entries
will not be acknowledged.
- There is a limit of five photos per entrant.
- By participating, the entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless
Civic Service Union 52 (CSU 52) and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any
claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this contest and the acceptance and
use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that all submissions may be reproduced
and published (without notice or compensation) in any electronic media and any printed material
published by CSU 52.
- Submissions may be cut, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other
materials and/or otherwise modified. Participation in the contest and acceptance of prize constitute the
winner's permission to use their names, photographs and/or any statements made by each winner regarding
the contest without notice or additional compensation.
- CSU 52 reserves the right to refuse submissions deemed inappropriate or
offensive in any way (Publications Committee will review all entries and approve photos prior to
- Winning photos will be determined via vote by CSU 52 members with a
web account. The online voting period will
be from September 6 to 9, 2022 run until September 20, 2022.
- The Publications Committee will announce the winning photos no later
than the October 4, 2022 General Membership Meeting.
CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS