Need to set up your web account?
The following two criteria must be met in order to set up your web account:
- You are an active dues-paying member (or currently on a short term/long term leave of absence)
- Note: For new members, it may take up to 2-3 weeks to appear in our membership database
- You have provided our office with a personal (non-work) email address
Steps to set up your account for the first time:
- Please provide our office with a personal (non-work) email address by:
- Emailing [email protected], or
- Phoning (780) 448-8900 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- After your email has been entered into our membership database, return to this Sign In page
- Select the "Forgot username?" link located below the Sign in button (do not choose the "Forgot password?" link; this will not work for an initial setup)
- Enter your email address which our office now has and select Submit
- You should receive an automated email within a few minutes (be sure to check your spam/junk folder)
- Follow the link in the automated email to set up your password
Web account issues?
Contact Lan at [email protected]
Note: A non-work (personal) email address is required. Work email addresses, which are owned by your employer, should not be used to create an account.